(1) Los Angeles Lakers vs. (8) Oklahoma City Thunder
Lakers win in 5 games. (It could be 6, but I think Kobe will win one game at the buzzer.)
(2) Dallas Mavericks vs. (7) San Antonio Spurs
Mavericks win in 5 games. Dallas has too much talent and too much depth, and Dirk Nowitzki is a nightmare matchup for San Antonio's front line.
(3) Phoenix Suns vs. (6) Portland Trail Blazers
Suns win in 7 games. This one could go either way, but the absence or Brandon Roy will make the difference.
(4) Denver Nuggets vs. (5) Utah Jazz
Utah win in 7 games. This is another series that will be decided by injuries- Carlos Boozer and Kenyon Marin will be the X factors.
(1) Los Angeles Lakers vs. (5) Utah Jazz
Lakers win in 6 games. Wesley Matthews and Kyle Korver aren't even in Kobe Bryant's stratosphere.
(2) Dallas Mavericks vs. (3) Phoenix Suns
Mavericks win in 6 games. Phoenix doesn't have enough defense to slow down the Mavs.
(1) Los Angeles Lakers vs. (2) Dallas Mavericks
Mavericks win in 6 games. Bench play is the difference maker, especially this late in the season.
(1) Cleveland Cavaliers vs. (8) Chicago Bulls
Cavaliers win in a sweep. This will be the only sweep of the 2010 playoffs.
(2) Orlando Magic vs. (7) Charlotte Bobcats
Bobcats win in 7 games. This may be the most competitive first round series in the Eastern Conference, with an upset very possible. Statistically, Charlotte was the best defensive team in the NBA this season, and right now they're healthier than they've been all season.
(3) Atlanta Hawks vs. (6) Milwaukee Bucks
Hawks win in 5 games. Without Bogut, this could easily be a sweep, as well.
(4) Boston Celtics vs. (5) Miami Heat
Celtics win in 6 games. There is real upset potential here too, but Dwyane Wade can't do it all by himself.
(1) Cleveland Cavaliers vs. (4) Boston Celtics
Cavaliers win in 6 games. LeBron is too talented and too motivated, especially with Dwight Howard and the Magic already out of the picture.
(3) Atlanta Hawks vs. (7) Charlotte Bobcats
Atlanta wins in 7 games. Charlotte has a real chance here too, but they've been dinged up all season, and their injuries will get the best of them after two straight seven-game series.
(1) Cleveland Cavaliers vs. (3) Atlanta Hawks
Cleveland wins in 6 games. I wouldn't be surprised to see LeBron average 40 points per game over this series. He is extremely focused and on an absolute mission this post-season.
(1) Cleveland Cavaliers vs. (2) Dallas Mavericks
Cleveland wins in 5 games. Dirk Nowitzki is a matchup problem for just about every power forward in the NBA, but Antawn Jamison is one of the few that matches up well with him. LeBron has the task of guarding Caron Butler, and another very tough defender, Delonte West, will hound Jason Terry.